El Rancho will be pleased to refund or exchange products purchased at our grocery
stores according to the following terms and conditions:
1. A valid purchase register receipt must be presented for all refunds or exchanges.
2. A product with a manufacturer's defect (faulty workmanship not due to normal use):
o Must be exchanged within THREE DAYS of the purchase date with its original tags and
o If the item cannot be repaired, it will be exchanged for a new one. If the item is not
available then a refund payment method will apply as mentioned in the policy.
3. Refundable Products:
o Perishable food products (produce, seafood, fresh meat, deli, bakery, prepared food
stuffs or any fresh food products). Must be returned within 24 hours of purchase with
There after only store credit will be given for a period of 7 days.
o Non Perishable items have up to 7 day for a refund with receipt after 30 days only
store credit must be given.
o The refund or exchange amount will be given at the original price on the date of purchase.
4. Non-refundable Products:
o Newspapers, magazines, books and greeting cards.
o Seasonal and special occasion items (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year and religious
occasions etc.), unless the product has a manufacturer's defect which will be determined
by the store.
* REFUND PAYMENT METHOD:
If the product complies with the conditions listed, the refund will be done at the same
using the same method of payment. i.e. if the payment was in cash the refund will be in cash.
If the payment was via credit card, the refund will be made by reversing the payment amount
to the credit card that was used for the original transaction.
Revised February 2014
All coupon redemption terms are subject to the Coupon Acceptance Policy in effect at the time
of redemption. Supermercado El Rancho reserves the right to change the terms of the Coupon
Acceptance Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or
advertisement. The current Coupon Acceptance Policy will be available at the Customer Service
Booth in each store and will be posted on our corporate website at www.elranchoinc.com.
• We gladly accept valid manufacturer’s coupons at face value and under the guidelines printed
on each coupon.
• Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
• Coupons will be accepted at face value. If the coupon value exceeds the purchase price of the
item,the redeemed value of the coupon will be reduced to match the purchase price of the
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, flavor, etc.)
• There is a limit of one manufacturer or store coupon per item purchased.
• Valid coupons may be used on advertised sale items.
• Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with state law, regardless of any coupon or other
discounts that may apply to the purchase transaction.
• We do not accept Internet coupons at this time.
• BOGO (Buy One,Get One) free coupons cannot be combined with any other coupon. For example,
a customer cannot use two (2) BOGO coupons to get both items for free. A cents off coupon
cannot be redeemed toward the purchase price of the first item.
• The use of a BOGO coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout.
One of the items will be charged to the customer, and the second item will be discounted by its
full purchase price.
• Coupons have no cash value.
• We do not double or triple coupons.
• Coupons will not be accepted past the expiration date printed on the coupon.
• Coupon value will be reduced if it exceeds the purchase price of the item. At no time will we
provide cash back on a coupon transaction.
• We do not match competitor coupons or accept competitor coupons. We will not accept coupons
that display a competitor’s name or logo.
• We do not accept photocopies of coupons.
• Coupon acceptance will be limited to redemption from products currently on-hand at the store
• Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and limitations printed on the coupon itself.
• We do not accept coupons that, in the determination of El Rancho personnel, appear altered in
• Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased sold, prohibited by law, or appear
altered in any way.
• We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) for counterfeit coupons.
We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
• El Rancho reserves the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any coupons, for any
reason in its sole discretion.
• El Rancho reserves the right to limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single
transaction, by a single customer/family, or in a single day.